- The new novel is coming along nicely and undergoing progressive shifts and evolutions. I am pleased. I am doing more percolating than actual writing this last week or so, but that’s how I always work.
- I hate VW buses. I have my reasons.
- I picked 4.5 pounds of blueberries today while my dogs ate a fair amount off the low branches of the bushes. We barely made a dent in this year’s crop.
- East coast thunderstorms are no joke.
- Korean dumplings
- really good reading glasses
- memories attached to pleasant scents
- the paper edition of the New York Times
- fake names
- fresh, blank notebooks
- Joe Biden
- fireworks fireworks fireworks
- shitty reading glasses
- global tragedy fatigue
- chronic fabulists
- bands who talk too much between songs when playing live
- unsettling dreams that haunt the next day